| || |
|Cosworth Short Block EJ25 79mm Forged Crank 9.2:1 CR 2004-16 Subaru STI, 2006-2014 WRX |
If you have taken the mod path beyond the limits of what a stock engine can handle, then it may be time to upgrade to an engine built with an engine block that is a result of countless hours of research and dyno evaluation.
Our superior EJ25 short block contains premium components to sustain large amounts of power and boost. Each short block begins with a brand new Subaru case. The case is thoroughly inspected just before the cylinders are bored out appropriately to receive a set of our incredible Forged Pistons.
From this point, everything is balance in the rotating assembly which includes a new Subaru forged crankshaft along with a set of forged H-beam connecting rods. A set of tri-metal race spec bearings are employed to the rods, while one of our skilled engine building experts finishes the assembly.
This particular block will have a 9.2:1 compression ratio.
- New Subaru EJ25 STI Engine Case
- Subaru Forged 79MM Crankshaft
- Cosworth Forged H-beam Connecting Rods
- Cosworth Forged Pistons and Rings
- Cosworth Coated Tri-Metal Bearings
- Balanced within .5 Gram
- Ring Gaps checked
- Deck Height checked
- Connecting rod side clearance checked
- Crankshaft end float checked
- 99.5mm Bore
- 9.2:1 CR
- 2.5L Displacement
- COS1 10001436, Replacement Piston Kit
- COS1 20001515, Single Piston
- COS1 20001517, Replacement Rings
- COS1 PP5433, Wrist Pin Clip
- COS1 PA2674, Wrist Pin
- COS2 20015303, Replacement Rod
- COS2 20002587, Rod Set
*Oil pump not included